I've had several people ask me how to make paper look aged since I posted my paper wire wrapped bead tutorial. so here it is. You can use tea instead of coffee, but myself I prefer strong black coffee.
How to age paper - To give paper an aged/antique look.
1. Turn your oven on to about 450 to preheat,
2. Mix up a 1/2 cup of instant coffee. (the stronger you make it, the more aged
your paper will appear).
3. Lay your paper that you would like to age in your sink, or shallow pan.
4. Pour the coffee slowly over the paper, and let it spread,
5. Gently pick up the paper and lay it flat on a cookie sheet.
6. Turn oven off and put cookie sheet in oven till paper dries.
Other Tutorials you might enjoy.