Did you know that there is lots of different ways to repurpose old pictures frames other then displaying pictures? This collection gathered together is all ideas from thinking outside the box.
You don’t want to miss this creative collection of repurposed picture frames. You will find things like a pincushion, organizer, home decor, dry erase boards, and more all made from old discarded picture frames.
So before you throw any old picture frames out check out these awesome ideas. Who knows you may find something you just got to make, or come up with another great idea by thinking outside the box.
44 Ways To Repurpose Picture Frames
1. These tiny decorative framed pincushion found on Craftaholics Anonymous are so cute and colorful, would make a great gift and so easy to make.
2. Display some spring flowers with this framed bucket of flowers
3. Pick up an old Picture frame and make one of The Interior Frugalista frame tray’s by adding a couple handles and fabric or scrapbook paper.
4. Give your ceiling some character by adding a old frame as a Ceiling medallion like The Decorating Chica has done.
5. Repurposing picture frames are fun and inexpensive, and thinking outside the box you can come up with some amazing things. Like Change Of Scenery’s old Picture frame shelves.
6. Check out this awesome table Richmond Thrifter made from an old candlestick and picture frame.
7. Real Simply makes this Diy key rack look so simple.
8. Talia Christine found the perfect way to display old photo’s.
9. Kevin and Amanda share their fun shabby chic earring display
10. Lisa from Fresh Eggs Daily has repurposed frames into an awesome Herb drying rack. How creative is that?
11. See how Jill Ruth turned a discarded picture frame into a Dry erase board.
12. Make some inexpensive mini Autumn decor with A Diamond In The Stuff.
13. Love the Shabby home decor by Down To Earth Style. This is a great way of repurposing a picture frame into a beautiful piece of decor for your home.
14. Beautiful picture frame wreath by The Whimsical Lady.
15. Here’s another awesome wreath frame, by The Life And Times Blog.
16. Here’s a lovely Vintage photo display by Altered Artifacts. Great way to display some special photo’s.
17. You got to see how Constance Zahn used her frames. These are so adorable, and a great way to preserve memories.
18. Very creative way to turn old frames into coasters. By Dormify
19. See how Blue Cricket Design added paper mache ornament to a frame to make a cute Christmas wreath.
20.Now this Luggage frame is pretty cool.
21. Join Landee in making some Picture frame bookends
22. Jessica at Tangles And Tangents had an great idea when making this Dry erase weekly calendar. Would come in really handy by keeping a weekly list of things to do.
23. These are’t the typical wood frames but these are so cute and would make an awesome gift.
24. How to make a Counter top charging station. By The Diy Mommy.
25. Keep your desk neat and orderly with the Wishful Tinker’s Picture frame desk organizer
26. These Picture frame luminaries are so pretty and would make great gifts. By That’s What Che Said
27. Here’s a great way to display all those sea shells that you gather while at the beach Sea shell shadow box. By It’s The Little Things That Make A House A Home
28. Great tutorial for Joann’s photo frame accent table.
29. See how Saved By Love Creations created this Pencil and pen storage frame.
30, See how My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia hid an unsightly garage door opener with a frame.
31. You could make a thread holder the same way as Grey Luster Girl did, but with an old picture frame.
32. Great tutorial at Todays Fabulous Finds for making Interchangeable holiday frames.
33. Now this frame is just down right adorable. Great for a child’s room. By Amigurumi Haaksels
34. Someone was really thinking outside of the box when they came up with this Fall landscape frame found on Pop Sugar
35. The Hand Me Down House turned a couple pretty frames into a Double framed clock. Must See!
36. Hop on over to Apartment Therapy to see how she made a Child’s chair from two frames and…
37. Turn a picture frame into a Jewelry storage frame with Mona Luna.
38. Use old picture frames to make a Terrarium.
39. Now this Sunglasses holder at Pull Teeth is an awesome idea, My hubby could use this for his collection of sunglasses.
40. Add a pretty Decorative Tray to any room to add some color. By Lemon Tree Creations
41. Are you one of those people that is always losing your key’s? If so you need this Key rack by Laaras Knits And Bits.
42. I found these Secret medicine cabinet over at 4 Men 1 Lady and sure would love to have a couple, and not just for medicine cabinets.
43. Vintage Revivals has a great idea when making this Headboard.
44. Last but not least of my repurposing pictures frame collection is my chalkboard made from an old picture frame.
Do you have any repurposed picture frames that you have been working on lately? If so I would love to hear about it. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my repurposing picture frame collection, Have a great Day!!!