Having a love for working with wood myself I put together this gift list for the wood crafter. These are all items that I use regular, and wouldn’t want to live without. I am sure any wood crafter wood love to receive any of these items as a gift. I know I would if I didn’t already have them myself.
*This post contains affiliate links, if you click on an affiliate link & buy something I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. The affiliate money I earn helps pay the expenses to keep this site running. Please read my full advertising disclosure for more info. Thanks so much for your support!*
Gift List For The Wood Crafter
1. I use a lot of cedar pickets in my wood crafts, and since they are pretty rough they do require a bit of sanding. This Palm Sander does the job, it’s light weight, comes with a dust bag, and is easy to use.
2. This heavy duty Staple Gun has come in real handy for stapling burlap or other fabric to wood.
3. I love my Stencils , and I am slowly building up my stencil collection. They sure make adding lettering to my wood crafts so much easier, and faster.
4. I love Chalk Paint , it’s awesome. It sticks to about everything without having to use primer first. It sticks to glass, metal, wood, etc. Great stuff!!!
6. Another favor tool is our Ryobi Cordless Drill, we both use it all the time. I love it because it is cordless, and it has plenty of power for drilling and screwing things down.
7. Another awesome product that I use all the time is Mod Podge. I love this stuff! I have used it when decoupaging scrapbook paper to my repurposed chair turned bathroom shelf, for my switch plate covers, vintage wood blocks, grungy can, and more.