I found this recipe for a Diy all natural face cleanser at Body Unburdened. It was suppose to be a clarifying & toning foaming facewash, but when cleaning out my foam pump bottle the bottom looked a little dirty so I was trying to clean it out using a spoon handle and poked a hole through it. Guess I had that bottle to long, time to find another.
So I modified this Diy All Natural Face Cleanser recipe and just put in a regular pump bottle.
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1 oz cup liquid Castile soap
- 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- 3 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of tea tree oil
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil
Mix well and add to a pump bottle, shake before each use.
Do you have any easy diy all natural face cleanser recipes?