Getting Your Blog Noticed
So you started a blog, and now you need to get yourself out there and get your blog noticed. Here are 20 quick tips that will help in getting your blog noticed.
1. Join link parties
2. Visit 3 other blogs daily and leave meaningful comments.
3. Reply to post comments, after all your visitors took the time to leave a comment on one of your post.
4. Share your post in Facebook groups
5. Reshare 3 post relevant to your niche
6. Interact with 3 or more post by liking and commenting
7. Post and share humorous things, inspirational post
8. Share video’s
9. Share animal pictures, video’s, etc. (people love animals)
10. Use Facebook scheduler to schedule post throughout the day.
11. Find 3 new pages to like
12. Share your post in relevant Google communities
13. Reshare 3 relevant post from others
14. Interract on 3 or more post from others by 1+ and commenting.
15. Respond to post that you were tagged in.
16. Add 3 new people to your circles
17. Make a board for your post only and give it same name as blog, then pin your post to that board.
18. Pin your post to other relevant boards as well.
19. Pin and repin 5 post of others
20. Clean up your boards and use names that describe that board. Make new boards for post that don’t fit that particular board.
21. Use a scheduler to schedule post througout the day.
There you have it “20 Tips For Getting Your Blog Noticed”. Buildiing a following for a blog is a lot of hard work, bur if you pratice these 20 tips consistently you will see the traffic to your blog begin to grow.
What have you found that works for you, in bringing more traffic to your blog?