If you have a handmade business where you sell any kind of handmade items, supplies, tutorials, etc , and don’t have a blog then you are missing out on potential customers.
Here are 5 Reasons To Start A Blog
1. A blog gives you a place to share your story. You can share what motivated you to started your handmade business, where the inspiration came for your design.
You don’t have to tell your whole life’s story, just write only what you feel comfortable about sharing. People love handmade, but they also love to hear the story behind the business.
If you have a website or online marketplace that you sell from, you can provide a link back to the handmade item you are writing about.
2. A blog gives you a place to market and promote yourself or your business, product or service. Share updates regularly about your business, sales, giveaways, etc.
By posting relevant content regularly on your blog you will rank higher with the search engines. Therefore more potential customers will find you.
3. A blog allows you a way to share your opinions and thoughts by connecting with other bloggers, through comments. Build back links, join blog hops, Linky parties, and more.
By blogging you will meet some wonderful people that share the same interest as you, and are more then willing to help and share what you have to offer.
4. A blog makes a great tool for establishing yourself as an expert in a field or topic, by sharing your knowledge, or advice.
By helping others, and sharing useful information a blogger can legitimize their expertise, and expand their online presence.
5. Bogging is fun, and it gives you a place where you can share your passions with others. Share fun projects, write articles, share your work, meet a variety of great people with similar interest.
Think of it as a journal, a place to store and share the things you love.
If you enjoyed my post on 5 Reasons To Start A Blog Please Share!!!