Here’s a easy recipe for jalapeño cheese squares that only require 3 ingredients.
14oz. Can of diced jalapeños
2 cups of shredded fiesta cheese
1. Start by lightly greasing a 8″ x 11″ pan.
2. Drain the liquids off your jalapeños then spread them out in your pan.
3. Layer your cheese evenly over the jalapeños.
4. Blend your eggs in a measuring cup, something you can easily pour from.
5. Start drizzling the egg mix over the cheese very slow, going back and forth. It will not cover all the cheese. Just try to spread it evenly over the top.
6. Bake at 400 degree for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
These jalapeno cheese squares make a great appetizer. These have always been a big hit, and disappear fast.
Do you have a favorite recipe for quick and easy appetizers?
For more of my recipes go here.